Gardening Club runs on Tuesdays after school.
At Garden Club:
- We do gardening crafts - making paper flowers, mini gardens and bird feeders.
- We made lavender bags with flowers from our sensory garden.
- We learn about plants and nature and how we can encourage wildlife to our gardens.
- We look at the seasons and see what grows in each season.
- We make group decisions on what projects to do within the school grounds, like tidying near the canteen and looking after planters. We are creating a new seating area from an old bramble patch.
- We think about safety when gardening - using tools and hygiene.